The Plant Administrator performs avariety of activities in support of the Plant, predominately in the areas of:
- Reviewing & approving temporary timecard/labor hours worked
- Raw material reconciliations
- Compiling vendor/ supplier correspondence and requisition completion.
- Facilitate the onboarding process through our HRIS w/ all new hires and provide the team with support in navigating Employee Self Service in Paycom and general Company-wide training requirements.
- Responsible for daily production entries, daily inventory counts and assist with inventory tracking.
- In addition, the position maintains daily plant statistics, creates, and processes purchase orders, supports office organization, responds to incoming calls and inquiries as needed, and handles additional administrative duties. They will exercise good judgement and display a high degree of discretion and confidentiality. They will maintain cooperative, professional relationships with all employees, peers, supervisors, and managers, while projecting a professional image through in-person, online and telephone interaction.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in administration, within a manufacturing environment preferred.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with outstanding customer service abilities.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Access, as well as proven math skills.
- Familiar with UPS, or similar, shipping systems.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities, while working efficiently and independently in a fast-paced environment with limited supervision.
- Experienced in handling a widely varied workload and subject matter.
Experience and Education
The qualified candidate must have aminimum of two years previous office administration experience, preferably froma similar manufacturing environment. Experience with Paycom, or other HRIS, andOracle is a plus. High school diploma/GED is required, withsecondary/college courses preferred.
- Frequent periods of standing and walking throughout the workday, as well as periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Willing and able to perform daily inventory/ counts of product, outdoors, and while walking over uneven pavement and other surfaces.